Welcome to the elite travel family of Orange holidays where we develop relationships not customers.
India is a great land where temple elephants coexist amicably with the microchip; so are many destinations globally. It takes the expertise and detailed knowledge of an experienced Tour Operator like ORANGE HOLIDAYS as we are popularly known to understand and unfurl the soul of India and the world. ORANGE HOLIDAYS has woven the best of travel products for those who seek to explore the leisure world! ORANGE HOLIDAYS is an accepted brand in Travel trade since 2012 focusing on all aspects of travel & leisure - globally. Travel, Holidays, Hotels, Spas, Events, Advertising, logistics etc with 24 Associates spread around World and claims contractual relationship with established professional organizations across India and all over the world. The varied product line of ORANGE HOLIDAYS includes intra-India travel & leisure packages, Indian experiential holidays, global leisure packages, circuit development & Cruises etc. Our core strength is handling highly specialized products related to travel/tourism around the world. ORANGE HOLIDAYS maintains an iconic image as an active member of all leading travel-trade organizations. ORANGE HOLIDAYS has a futuristic approach in all its planning and implementation. Innovative initiatives like "Travel Shoppe" where a travel counseling team is equipped to sell varied experiences on cultures, advise on travel etiquettes & practices, and 'how to save' by making intelligent decisions in a foreign city when shopping, using public transport etc.
Our goal 'simplify travel through seamless service'; our philosophy 'explore the leisure world'
Everything you see on this site is the copyright of the Orange Holidays or is used with the permission of the copyright holder, unless otherwise stated. No material may be reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission from the Orange Holidays. All Trademarks and logos are registered and the property of the Orange Holidays and use of them is strictly prohibited unless prior written License has first been given by the Orange Holidays. If a commercial or public use is required from any pages on the website, then application must be made to the Orange Holidays in writing or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reproduction is not authorized unless written or emailed permission has been given.
Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 7 days from the Date of Joining Membership. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the Holiday orders have been communicated to the Orange Holidays and they have initiated the process of finalizing and enjoying the benefits.
No Cancellation is entertained of Membership and Vacations Trip for those who booked for the special occasions like New Year, Pongal, Valentine day & Diwali.
Orange Holidays does not accept cancellation request for Group bookings in special occasions.
In case you feel that the service avail is not as listed on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer care within 48 hours of receiving the membership kit. The Customer Care Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
No refund is entertained for the products/services you availed from our resorts. If you are, for any reason, not entirely happy with your service, we will cheerfully issue the refund based on the service utilized. We maintain and serve our clubs that hundreds of satisfied customers wide country, and our support is second to none.
To request a refund, simply contact us with your Holiday booking details within 24 hours of service utilize. Please mention the booking details and optionally tell us why you're requesting a refund – we take customer opinions very seriously and use it to constantly improve our quality of service.
Refunds are not being provided for services delivered in full such as parties, events and on special occasions. Refunds are being processed within 3 weeks period.
Whether you are applying for your first hospitality job or you are an experienced hotel professional, The Club offers you growth and a career path that is progressive and challenging. The 5 star atmospheres at The Club and the exclusivity that it holds add to an enjoyable experience.
This is also a place where you will meet and extend hospitality to well known personalities and names in Mumbai and from the Corporate and Business industries.
For more information on vacancies and to apply for the same, please contact or send your resume at the following address:
PLOT NO 26, 2ND FLOORS, OPP.CYBER TOWER,
HITECH CITY ROAD, NEAR NIFT, MADHAPUR,
RR DISTRICT, HYDERABAD, AP
a disclaimer may specify mutually-agreed and privately-arranged terms and conditions as part of a contract; or may specify warnings or expectations to the general public (or some other class of persons) in order to fulfill a duty of care owed to prevent unreasonable risk of harm or injury. Some disclaimers are intended to limit exposure to damages after harm or injury has already been suffered. Additionally, some kinds of disclaimers may represent a voluntary waiver of a right or obligation that may be owed to the disclaim ant.
Disclaimers vary in terms of their uniformity. Some may vary depending on the specific context and parties involved, while other types of disclaimers may strictly adhere to a uniform and established set of formalities that are rarely or never modified, except under official authority.
• Cancellation for Membership
• Limitations of liability
• Other parties
• Unenforceable provisions
• This website disclaimer
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Orange Holidays and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits were arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Orange Holidays. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Orange Holidays takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Orange Holidays is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Orange Holidays may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from [date].
• name and job title
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
• Family members details
• Id proof & Address Proofs Should attached with application for Membership Card
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Orange Holidays, Corporate Office, plot no 26, 2nd floor, opp.cyber tower, hi-tech city road, near nift, madhapur, rr district, Hyderabad, Andhra pradesh, India
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Corporate Office, plot no 26,
2nd floor, opp.cyber tower, hi-tech city road,
near nift, madhapur, rr district, Hyderabad,
Andhra Pradesh, India
At orangeholidays.org, we take great care in delivering your products to you, and we partner only with reputed national courier services such as Blue dart & FedEx.
We'll deliver anywhere in world and at no cost to you!
All of your orders will be dispatched within 48 hours of order placement. You can choose from any of the following shipping options -
• Standard Shipping – This is our standard FREE Shipping option and is available in all countries. But because it is free, it doesn't mean we use the cheapest option or it will be slow. We send your shipment out with some of the most reputed International couriers like Blue dart, FedEx etc to ensure that you receive your products at the earliest and in good condition.
*Working days excludes Sunday and Public holidays.
The products ordered on Standard Shipping mode can be expected to be delivered within 3-5 days in major metro cities and can take anywhere between 6-12 days for other locations, from the time the order is confirmed..
Our courier partners will be able to deliver the shipment to you between Mondays through Saturday: 9am to 7pm. Working days exclude public holidays and Sundays.
Delivery time is subject to factors beyond our control including unexpected travel delays from our courier partners and transporters due to weather conditions and strikes.
We will keep you informed on the status of your order including delays if any. You can refer to "Track my order" to see status on your order.
Orange Holidays registration program, Once you sign up at Orange Holidays, you will be eligible for several benefits including registration coupons, special offers, and exclusive promotions. We also offer you rewards if you refer friends to register.
When you create an account with Orange Holidays,
Twenty Five Years Holiday Membership Inr 100000
Twenty Five Day Free Stay (Per Year) For Twenty Five Years
Free Hotel Reservations
Domestic Hotel Discount Coupen 10000 Inr
International Hotel Discount Coupen 10000 Inr
Domestic Flight Ticket Discount Coupen 5000 Inr
International Flight Ticket Discount Coupen 10000 Inr
Please note that you will receive the sign up benefit based on the method you use to sign up on Orange Holidays for the first time.
If you would like to refer your friend's to Orange Holidays, please follow these steps:
1. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org My Referrals program for Orange Holidays.
BY REFERING GET 7999 SPECIAL VOUCHERS
Domestic Hotel Discount Coupen 5000 Inr
International Hotel Discount Coupen 5000 Inr
Domestic Flight Ticket Discount Coupen 2500 Inr
International Flight Ticket Discount Coupen 5000 Inr
You will be required to verify your registered mobile number & membership number before you can start redeeming your credits. On initiating the verification process, you would need to register using your mobile number. Do note that you can only create one account with your membership number to receive your registration and referral benefits.
The Procedure For Booking Flight Ticket & Accommodations With Coupon Code Are Follows-:
1) Log in to (WEBSITE).
2) Once you search any sector we will show "Availability", Use the given coupon for getting the cash back on that fare which we mail you".
3) The coupon code is valid up to Rs.2, 000/- fare only above that the customer will not get any cash back per coupon.
4) Customer has to pay full amount as per the ticket / accommodation, the cash back amount will be reversed within 3 to 7 working days.
5) Booking has to be made one month in advance.
The term ' Orange Holidays ' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is plot no 26, 2nd floor, opp.cyber tower, hi-tech city road, near nift, madhapur, rr district, Hyderabad, Andhra pradesh, India. Our firm registration number is 3458 / 2012 place of registration is Hyderabad the term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Orange Holidays prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
www.orangeholidays.org is operated/ owned by ORANGE HOLIDAYS